The repository uses mdBook to create a mini-book tutorial. You can find the source code of this mini-book under the code folder.
Through this course, you will experience working with Airflow data pipelines on Google Cloud Composer. You will become familiar with the following topics:
- Apache Airflow and its concepts
- Understanding of Google Cloud Composer
- Setting up Airflow
- Building Airflow pipelines
This mini-book has been deployed to GitHub pages, you can access it from here.
You can also run it locally:
- Clone this GitHub repository
- Install mdBook following the guide
- In your browser, navigate to
If you'd like to get involved, either fixing a grammar mistake or adding a new chapter, feel free to send a pull request.